Update: Here is the real photo brought to you by the wonders of camera phones Read story below for details.
Senator McCain Livin’ Large at the
Mirage Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas
Senator John McCain Inadvertently Finds Self in Midst of Independent Sources Reality Show “SMS Dispatches from Las Vegas”
What kind of shooter is John McCain anyway?
Those of you following “SMS Dispatches from Las Vegas” already know that Senator John McCain walked up and joined a craps game at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas this evening with Stallion and Beng–friends of Hagar, our reality star, who is letting us follow him around his Las Vegas week-end via SMS dispatches. As Stallion and Beng waited for Hagar, Senator McCain joined them on a craps table that at times was quite hot. However, and unfortunately for all at the table, McCain’s Senatorial experience did not help him with his roll. He went down in two.
Here is how Stallion describes the scene:
“Nice enough guy. Whatever. No passes, no numbers, just 7 and out. In a word, grimness. Twice in a row! Wore a suit. Polite but not overtly friendly to the pathetic losers who gave a sh*t. Pass the dice next time Senator.”
Personally I think it’s good for a presidential candidate to like playing the dice:
Willing to bet on himself.
Can operate in a fast paced environment.
Can stand for long periods of time without sitting.
That said, I do agree with Stallion that after two horrendous rolls the guy should just pass the dice. The people at that table already pay enough in taxes that they don’t need to get dinged by a Senator who can’t make a point.
Update: Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas. Stallion sent us this note:
Just when you thouht the weekend was over. Hagar has departed for the airport, Stallion and filly dial in to the Cafe Bellagio. And guess who’s back…McCain!
Photo credit: PB
Similar Independent Sources posts:
- Dallas beats Heat: Hagar loses $4k; Stallion happy; Dirk smirking: A quick shout out to the cast of "SMS Dispatches from Vegas," our lame attempt at an online reality show with Hagar, Stallion and Dirk. Tonight Hagar ...
- SMS Dispatches from Las Vegas: Our lame attempt to do a reality show: The end of "What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas" Here's the pitch of our new reality show "SMS Dispatches from Las Vegas": We are following ...
- How the DNC Ripped Us Off: Here's a story in which the Democratic party shows it doesn't understand the rule of law, property rights, or the way the blogosphere works. Plain and ...
- NY Times Slams John McCain – “He was boning a lobbyist”: Not having anything better to do, the NY Times' Jim Rutenberg, Marilyn W. Thompson, David D. Kirkpatrick, and Stephen Labaton have spent the last few ...
- Republicans Feel Blessed by Dean’s “Foot In Mouth” Disease: "Howard Dean is the gift that keeps on giving," John McCain told Cybercast News Service outside the Rock the Vote event. ...